About COPIC AWARD
This COPIC AWARD (hereinafter referred to as "AWARD"), which is to be held for the first time, is an event aimed at providing an opportunity to publish on the internet the work created using COPIC (hereinafter referred to as "COPIC Work"), connecting COPIC fans all over the world by such works, and making the drawing and production more fun. Anybody can apply with the COPIC Work, and the COPIC Works applied from across the world can be freely viewed at the special AWARD site (https://copicaward.com, hereinafter referred to as "Special AWARD Site").
- The applicant to the AWARD (hereinafter referred to as "Applicant" or "you") shall agree to be bound by this COPIC AWARD Application Rules (hereinafter referred to as "Rules"), by applying from the Special AWARD Site.
- Application for participating in the AWARD (hereinafter referred to as "Application") should be made by filling out the required items on the Application form available in the Special AWARD Site. Application will be accepted only if it is made on the Application form via the Special AWARD Site. The Applicant shall agree in advance that Application by other methods will not be accepted.
- After you make an Application, the Organizer will send a confirmation e-mail. Following the instructions in the confirmation e-mail, please upload the image of your work. If you have set up the domain designated reception to prevent spam e-mails, please change the setting so that you can receive e-mails from "@too.co.jp"
- The image of the uploaded applied work will be displayed on the Special AWARD Site only if the Organizer confirms it fulfils the requirements set forth herein. The Applicant shall agree in advance that if the Application made does not fulfill the requirements set forth herein, the image of the applied work will not be displayed on the above web site.
- Only one work may be applied by one person. From the established categories of works - "ART & DESIGN," "HOBBY & CRAFT," and "MANGA/COMIC & ILLUSTRATION" - please select one category to suit the work to be applied and make an Application.
- ART & DESIGN category
HOLTZ OFFICE SUPPORT GmbH,
- HOBBY & CRAFT
IMAGINATION INTERNATIONAL INC.,
- MANGA/COMIC & ILLUSTRATION
Too Marker Products. Inc.
Selection Process for Award Works
Through impartial examination, the judges for each category shall select one first award work, and three works for Judges' Award in each category. A Special Award may be given in some cases.
A prize will be presented to the first award winner, and recipients of the Judges' Award and Special Award.
Presentation of Award Prizes
*Image is for illustration purposes only.
The following prizes will be presented to the first award winner:
- A set of Copic Sketch All Color Set and Copic Carrying Case, a set of every paper selection, a set of every Multiliner, a copy of COPIC MANIACS (English or French or Spanish version), and a copy of Start with Twelve Colors (English or Japanese version)
- Display of the actual work at the AWARD presentation ceremony (hereinafter, the "Ceremony") to be held in Japan
- Invitation to the Ceremony
*To be invited in pairs: Round-trip airline tickets (economy class) and accommodation tickets for four nights and five days (One room for the award winner and one accompanying person (two persons in total) staying together)
The following prizes will be presented to the recipient of the Judges' Award and Special Award:
- A set of Copic Ciao All Color Set, a set of every paper selection, a copy of COPIC MANIACS (English or French or Spanish version), and a copy of Start with Twelve Colors (English or Japanese version)
Shipment of Prizes
Prizes will be shipped to the award winner through the COPIC distributor in each region within one month from the announcement. Since airline tickets for the first award winner will be arranged after confirming the schedule with the winner himself/herself, it may take some time to deliver them.
If an applicant wins an award, he/she shall agree in advance NOT to transfer his/her rights and prizes to a third party.