The COPIC AWARD is a competition that provides an opportunity to share diverse artworks created using Copic products. It connects Copic fans from around the world to inspire each other and to enjoy a collective creative experience.
Anyone can enter regardless of age, nationality, or genre.
What is Copic?
Copic is a brand of professional quality markers founded in 1987 by the Too Group in Tokyo, Japan. Our durable graphic markers are alcohol-based, refillable and available in various designs and in 358 colors to suit individual needs.About Copic
- Can I use art mediums other than Copic?
- Yes. You can use any other art mediums (such as acrylic, watercolors, colored pencils or ink), but the majority of your artwork must be created with Copic products (e.g. markers, Multiliner pens, etc.).
- What is the maximum size my artwork can be?
- The size of actual works should be within L420mm x W297mm x D300mm, with the weight of 5kg or less, or within L24" x W18" x D12", with the weight of 11 pounds or less.
- What format should I submit my entry in and what is the maximum file size?
- Three still image files of the same artwork can be submitted. Images must be uploaded as jpg format. Maximum size of each file must be no larger than 5MB.
- I don't have a scanner. Can I use my camera instead?
- Yes, but we need a good quality photo for judging your artwork so please ensure you use a high-quality camera.
- Can I send my work by mail or via email?
- No. You can only submit your entry through the COPIC AWARD official website. No other method of application will be accepted. Do not send actual artwork.