- The official website for COPIC AWARD 2019 is now open!
ABOUT COPIC AWARD
COPIC AWARD is a competition aimed at providing an opportunity to share the diverse artworks created using Copic on the web,connect Copic fans around the world to inspire each other and help make their creative experiences more fun.
- ENTRY PERIOD
- - There are no restrictions for nationality, age, experience, residence area, etc. Applicants must be individual artists, not groups.
- Entry is limited to artworks which have not already been made public either though another competition or an exhibition (excluding personal exhibition or own social media pages).
*Any artwork which infringes upon another person’s intellectual property rights will be disqualified. It is your responsibility to check this in advance.
- ARTWORK CRITERIA
- - Your artwork must have been created using Copic products.
- The size of artwork should be within L24" x W18"x H12"
(L594mm x W420mm x H300mm) with the weight of 11lbs (5kg) or less.
- For the base material of artwork, do NOT use fragile materials such as ceramic or glass.
- No categories, no specific theme – we’ve purposely kept this broad to encourage imagination!
- Only one piece of artwork may be submitted per person.
- Any artwork which infringes upon another person’s intellectual property rights will be disqualified. It is your responsibility to check this in advance.
- Please note that images of your entry may be used in future Copic promotional material (print and online).
Entry will open on Dec. 3, 2018. Thank you for your patience.