NEW! [UPDATE] Introducing the COPIC AWARD 2019 jury:Ms. Junko Koshino
[INFORM] Error on AWARD entry system
[UPDATE] Introducing the COPIC AWARD 2019 jury:Ms. Arina Tanemura
COPIC AWARD 2019 opens for entries
The official website for COPIC AWARD 2019 is now open!
COPIC AWARD is a competition aimed at providing an opportunity to share the diverse artworks created using Copic products on the web, connect Copic fans around the world to inspire each other and help make their creative experiences more fun.
- ENTRY PERIOD
- From December 3, 2018 at 12:00 p.m until March 1, 2019 at 12:00 p.m (Japan Time)
- - There are no restrictions for nationality, age, experience, residence area, etc. Applicants must be individual artists, not groups.
- Entry is limited to artworks which have not already been made public either though another competition or an exhibition (excluding personal exhibition or own social media pages).
- ARTWORK CRITERIA
- - Your artwork must have been created using Copic products.
- The size of artwork should be within L24" x W18"x H12" (L594mm x W420mm x H300mm) with the weight of 11lbs (5kg) or less.
- For the base material of artwork, fragile materials such as ceramic or glass are prohibited to use.
- No categories, no specific theme – we’ve purposely kept this broad to encourage imagination!
- Only one piece of artwork may be submitted per person.
- Any artwork which infringes upon another person’s intellectual property rights will be disqualified. It is your responsibility to check this in advance.